[R] PDF Arial, Helvetica and Pagemaker 7.0

Neuro LeSuperHéros neuro3000 at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 17:35:21 CEST 2005

Hello,

I can generate PDF documents and they look good on acrobat reader.  However,
when I import the PDFs in Pagemaker 7.0 (on windows2K), I get an error
message saying it does not recognize the Helvetica font.

I got this from ?pdf:

family
the font family to be used, one of "AvantGarde", "Bookman", "Courier",
"Helvetica", "Helvetica-Narrow", "NewCenturySchoolbook", "Palatino" or
"Times". Note the other specifications allowed for postscript are not
available.

There in no mention of Arial.  Is there a way to force R to use the Arial
family?

I'm on win2K
>version
         _