[R] Vuong test

Stéphanie PAYET spayet.reesfrance at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 18 10:36:20 CEST 2005

Hi Reza,
thanks for your answer.
I have already used the code of Dr. Jackman for fitting the double hurdle
model, but it doesn't allow to specify different regressors for the zero and
the poisson (or negative binomial) parts, which is a bit limitative.
Moreover, I don't have Stata, I just dispose of R and SAS. Does anybody know
if the Vuong test also exist on these two pieces of software ?

Best regards

Stéphanie