[R] lwd less than 1

Jacques VESLOT jacques.veslot at cirad.fr
Thu May 19 07:58:43 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thank you for helping,

Actually, lwd=.5 in plot() or par() brings neither error nor warning
message, but lwd below 1 seems not to be taken into account, as
plot(..., lwd=1) and plot(..., lwd=.5) look quite the same.

Besides, it is mentioned in the lwd section of the par() help page :
" (...) some devices do not implement line widths less than one".

What I am looking for is how to get readable plots (with not too wide
lines) after size reduction...

Best regards,

Jacques VESLOT