[R] Sweave and paths

Friedrich.Leisch@tuwien.ac.at Friedrich.Leisch at tuwien.ac.at
Thu May 19 14:52:44 CEST 2005

  > Is there some way to encourage \SweaveInput{foo} to find foo in a
  > subdirectory of a file tree?

Sure: Write some code doing it ;-)

  > Something along the lines of the
  > behavior of list.files(<stuff>, recursive=TRUE). This would be very
  > helpful at calling small modular files, such as solution sets and the
  > like.

  > I couldn't see anything in the documentation, and I looked in the
  > source code, but it seems that SweaveReadFiledoc() wants to look only
  > in the directory which contains foo.

Well, if you know where it is you can always use the path in the
\SweaveInput{} statement, i.e.,

	\SweaveInput{foo/bar}

works for me.

Best,

                        Friedrich Leisch
Institut für Statistik                     Tel: (+43 1) 58801 10715
Technische Universität Wien                Fax: (+43 1) 58801 10798
Wiedner Hauptstraße 8-10/1071
A-1040 Wien, Austria             http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch