[R] Re: text mining: ttda

Jean-Pierre Muller jean-pierre.mueller at unil.ch
Thu May 19 16:44:42 CEST 2005

Dear Weiwei,

Le 19 mai 05, à 00:17, Weiwei Shi a écrit :

> Can anyone suggest some good text mining reference or books?
>
> thanks,
>
> weiwei
>
> On 5/18/05, Weiwei Shi <helprhelp at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am working on a text mining project and i am interested in ttda
>> package. however, I really cannot find the document for this package
>> in English.

I am sorry, but for the moment there is not an english manual...
It is in my "todo" list for a while. R 2.1 as introduced many new
functions for text,
and i need correct my package first. May be in the nexts weeks?

The package try to code what is shown in:
   Lebart, L., Salem, A. and Berry, L. (1998) "Exploring textual data".
Dordrecht: Kluwer.

HTH.