[R] R version 1.9.1

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Mon May 23 02:08:24 CEST 2005

Chris,

Try duplicating R.app (select the R.app in Applications and do
Command-D).
Double click both versions and you have 2 completely separated
versions of R.
You can drag/place the multiple icons in the dock.

Some issues will show up, e.g. it will use the history from the
version that was closed
last, both copies will share preferences, etc.

I would be interested why you use this setup (I can think of a few
reasons), but
would like to understand yours. If you can send these to me directly
or to the R-SIG-Mac,
that would be appreciated.

Rob