[R] installing R and Rcmdr onMacOS 10.3.9

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon May 23 20:32:29 CEST 2005

Dear Karla,

It's likely that you don't have Tcl/Tk installed on your Mac.

I know that it's possible to get the Rcmdr working on a Mac, but that doing
so requires some additional steps. I'm not a Mac user, so I'm afraid that I
can't be of much direct help. If someone who's using the Rcmdr on a Mac is
willing to prepare notes about how to get it installed and working, I'd
gladly post them on my web site.

Regards,
 John

John Fox