[R] in other words Re: How to use fixed-width fonts such as courier in R

Xiang Li xli13 at uic.edu
Tue May 24 22:58:12 CEST 2005

the problem is how to use both courier bold font for axis and arial
bold font for labelling.  If I use familiy = "courier" in postscript,
everything will become courier fonts ......

I noticed that in postscirpt help page, we can customize a family such as
"family = c("CM_regular_10.afm","CM_boldx_10.afm", "cmti10.afm",
"cmbxti10.afm", "CM_symbol_10.afm";

However, I tried many times, and just don't know the symbol used in R for
courier bold or arial bold, etc.