[R] plot 3D

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Wed May 25 15:15:21 CEST 2005

Navarre Sabine wrote:

> Is it possible to do a graphic in 3D?
>
> This is my source: but this one is on 2D and at moment variables put on other variables, so it is difiicult to differentiate them visibly.

It is always the question whether 3D helps, but if you think so, you
might want to take a look at one of the following packages (functions):

lattice (cloud)
rgl (rgl.speheres)
scatterplot3d (scatterplot3d)
djmrgl (plot3d) - Windows only

> plot(corresp(data,nf=2),xlim=c(-1,1),ylim=c(-1,1));

Your code does not help us to help.
What is corresp() (I guess you mean the one from package MASS)? What is
data? Why is there a ";"?
Because of my first two questions, this code is NOT reproducible - the
posting guide asks you to specify reproducible examples.

Uwe Ligges