[R] global normalization

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu May 26 00:40:13 CEST 2005

Please address this question to the appropriate BioConductor or other
microarray list (or to the limma package author, as the Posting Guide asks).
It is not appropriate for R-Help.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box