[R] precision problem

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu May 26 03:09:52 CEST 2005

Dear Omar,

It wasn't clear to me from your original question that you wanted to test
that *all* the corresponding entries were equal, as opposed to each
individual entry.

In any event, I don't think that you'll find a similar function for testing
inequality, so you can do as you suggest, but of course without abs().

Regards,
 John

John Fox
Department of Sociology