[R] colors and palettes and things...

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Thu May 26 14:43:34 CEST 2005

The DAAG package has the following:

   show.colors(type=c("singles", "shades", "grayshades"),
order.cols=TRUE)

I am sure there are better ways to do the ordering than my ad hoc
approach,
though.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Bioinformation Science, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.