[R] longitudinal survey data

h.brunschwig@utoronto.ca h.brunschwig at utoronto.ca
Thu May 26 20:20:39 CEST 2005

Dear R-Users!

Is there a possibility in R to do analyze longitudinal survey data (repeated
measures in a survey)? I know that for longitudinal data I can use lme() to
incorporate the correlation structure within individual and I know that there is
the package survey for analyzing survey data. How can I combine both? I am
trying to calculate design-based estimates. However, if I use svyglm() from the
survey package I would ignore the correlation structure of the repeated measures.

Thanks!

Dassy