[R] Chi Square Test on two groups of variables

Guohui Ding gohidg at gmail.com
Fri May 27 03:22:39 CEST 2005

If 'oxygen' is a matrix with one row or column, 'oxygen' is treated as
a one-dimensional contingency table.  In this case, the hypothesis
tested is whether the population probabilities equal those in 'p', or
are all equal  if 'p' is not given.

you can convert the 'oxygen' and 'train' variables to vector or take a
two-dimensional contingency table by matrix(c(oxygen, train), nr=2).

you will get more information when you type ?chisq.test.