[R] Power set

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri May 27 14:25:47 CEST 2005

Hi, Laura:

	  Have you considered "regsubsets" in library(leaps)?  Also, have you
done an R site search "www.r-project.org" -> search -> "R site search"
for something like "all subsets regression"?

	  Consistent with Frank Harrell's comment, comments, I suggest you
randomly permute your response variable a hundred or a thousand times
and count how many times the procedure finds a non-null model.  This
might help you calibrate the procedure.  The archives include an email
from Frank Harrell citing two relevant articles.

	  Hope this helps.
	  spencer graves