[R] box plots without whiskers

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri May 27 17:04:39 CEST 2005

BJ wrote:
> Hmm ok, that seems to work with that example, but when I add an "at="
> option i get graphs that are only verticle lines. Sorry to be difficult.

He? So you need to pe much more precisely in this message as well!

boxplot(data.frame(1:10, 2:11), at = 1:2,
   pars=list(staplelty=0, whisklty=0), at=1:2)

works perfectly for me! People are not that happy to invest their time
for helping you on bad specified problems...

*REALLY*:
PLEASE do read the posting guide!

Uwe Ligges