[R] Nomogram

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at dpi.wa.gov.au
Mon May 30 04:31:12 CEST 2005

I don't think Spencer replied to your message. It wasn't addressed to you. He was replying to a specific post on nomograms. However you might try being less specific as a search on "spatial cluster" gave back

[R] mclust - clustering by spatial patterns http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/13474.html

[R] Spatial Clustering http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/19480.html amongst others.

I also did a help.search("spatial cluster") which came up with references to the package DCluster

Tom