[R] R2WinBUGS: Comparison to WinBUGS

Hadassa Brunschwig h.brunschwig at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 1 11:03:31 CET 2005

Hi R-Users!

I know I posted the question before (see archives) but I have not been able to
find the mistake. Again using R2WinBUGS and WinBUGS does not yield the same
result (although to my opinion the commands are the same). The variance of the
parameters is much bigger and the parameter estimates are a bit different, too.
If anybody has the time and interest to get the files and data and see if he/she
has the same problems, I would be happy to provide these (and to discuss it
further). It seems though that it must be my mistake SOMEWHERE because nobody
else reported any problems yet...

Thanks.

Hadassa
--