[R] R Graphs in Powerpoint

Randall C Johnson {Contr.] rjohnson at ncifcrf.gov
Tue Nov 1 14:22:21 CET 2005

Have you tried using Keynote? It is a part of iWork and handles pdf files
properly (you can resize as many times as you want without loosing image
quality). It also will convert to and from Power Point. I would highly
recommend it to anyone using OS X.

Randy

On 10/31/05 6:14 PM, "Jarrett Byrnes" <redbeard at arrr.net> wrote:

> Hey, all.  Quick question.  I'm attempting to use some of the great
> graphs generated in R for an upcoming talk that I'm writing in
> Powerpoint.  Copying and pasting (I'm using OSX) yields graphs that
> look great in Powerpoint - until I resize them.  Then fonts, points,
> and lines all become quite pixelated and blurry.  Even if I size the
> window properly first, and then copy and paste in the graph, when I
> then view the slideshow, the graphs come out pixelated and blurry.
>
> Is there any good solution to this, or is this some fundamental
> incompatibility that I can't get around?
>
> -Jarrett

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Randall C Johnson
Bioinformatics Analyst