[R] margins too large

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed Nov 2 16:34:07 CET 2005

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005, Sara Mouro wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> How can I explian and solve the error message:
>  	"margins too large"
>
> which appears when I do something like:
> KK <- alltypes(SpatData, "K")
> plot.fasp(KK)
>
> Hope someone can please help me on this.

First, you need to state which contributed package alltypes() belongs to
(spatstat). Also, note that questions about packages should be directed to
their maintainers, rather than the list; always say which version of R
and which version of the package you are using (package version shown
i.a. by help(package=<package_name>)).

If you like, try running plot.fasp() under debug() - debug(plot.fasp), to
see precisely what in your data is causing it to fall over, and/or running
traceback() immediately after plot.fasp() throws the error. It seems to be
your data, because the examples for these functions in spatstat 1.7-12 on
R 2.2.0 run without problems for me.