[R] npmc package

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Thu Nov 3 16:23:03 CET 2005

I just downloaded the file from that location, and took a quick look.  At
least the only thing that R CMD check under 2.2.0 only complained about the
file report.Rd.  The problem seems to be

  \keyword { print }

instead of

  \keyword{print}

If no one else is aware of any other problems with the package (e.g., ones
that R CMD check can not test for), please let me know.  Otherwise I'll take
over the maintanence and submit it to CRAN.

Andy