[R] random forests and memory allocation

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Fri Nov 4 18:28:08 CET 2005

Please give more info on your problem, as the Posting Guide asked.  How
exactly did you call randomForest?  How many cases are in the data?  What
options did you request in randomForest?

People have run randomForest on data with more variables than that on lesser
machines without problem.  You should look in the archive for some hints.

Andy