[R] Problem defining a system of odes as a C library with lsoda

Woodrow Setzer wsetzer at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 7 15:42:11 CET 2005

I think the problem is in odesolve (something I thought I'd already fixed).  I don't have a 64-bit system to test on, so could you try these changes and let me know (offline) if they fix the problem?  There is a type mismatch in odesolve; I want to know if that is the cause of your problem.  In any case, I'll get an updated version of odesolve on CRAN ASAP.

in mymod.c:
change the line
mymod(void(* odeparms)(int *, double *))
mymod(void(* odeparms)(long int *, double *))

and the line
int N=3;
long int N=3;

Woody