[R] Poisson/negbin followed by jackknife

Jeffrey Stratford stratja at auburn.edu
Tue Nov 8 03:01:22 CET 2005

Folks,

Thanks for the help with the hier.part analysis.  All the problems
stemmed from an import problem which was solved with file.chose().

Now that I have the variables that I'd like to use I need to run some
GLM models.  I think I have that part under control but I'd like to use
a jackknife approach to model validation (I was using a hold out sample
but this seems to have fallen out of favor).

I'd appreciate it if someone could just point me in the right direction
for the jackkife analysis given a particular distribution, coefficients,
etc.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey A. Stratford, Ph.D.