[R] basic mac question

George Skountrianos skougeo at iit.edu
Thu Nov 10 00:50:59 CET 2005

ok i got r 2.2.0 to work on my mac just fine but im having problems
with when i try to create a new data set. when i go to new data...new
data set it opens up the window. so i name my set but when i click ok
the window does not go away. is this normal. also the data editor will
not allow me to name my variables. for example i click on the create
new variable columb and row button and i get var1, var2  and then n/a
n/a. ok well im able to put numbers into the n/a slots but i cannot
change the var1, var2, ect names. any suggestions. ooo i have tiger
10.4. thanks