[R] Little's Chi Square test for MCAR?

Rohit Vishal Kumar rohitvk at vsnl.com
Mon Nov 14 17:40:38 CET 2005

Hi.

Can anyone point me to any module in R which implements "Little's Chi
Square test" for MCAR.
The problem is that i have around 60 behavioural variables on a 6 point
categorical scale which i need to test for MCAR and MAR. What i can make
out from preliminary analysis is that moderate (0.30 to 0.60)
correlations  may be present in several variable pairs leading me to
suspect that the data may not be MCAR or MAR. However i need some more
"concrete" proof.

Any help - onlist or offlist - would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Rohit Vishal Kumar
Ph.D. Student (Calcutta) India