[R] open source and R

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Nov 15 01:00:49 CET 2005

Andy:

Ah, don't feel bad, Andy; this is a universal problem in programming that
despite all kinds of efforts in "lucid programming", OOP, etc. no one has
figured out. So while "code readability cannot be overemphasized," what this
actually means also apparently cannot be defined.

From: http://www.jeffgainer.com/lucid_code/lc_cover.html

"If you are a software professional, you know how software is created.
Surely you recognize it. Chances are you live it: chaos."

;-)

-- Bert