[R] latex table and R codes

Mostafa Ghaderi mostafa.ghaderi at inw.agrl.ethz.ch
Tue Nov 15 11:48:56 CET 2005

Dear R-help assistance;
may you help me regrding to following inquiry!?
you know what, i have generated three tables by xtable R function, right
now i am trying to make a single table by putting these tables
togethere; actully i am going to come upt with *.tex (latex) file.
because i have more extera non-R material, i am using  Sweave to read R
instructions, and finally i hope to end up with a single table
containing all three tables in one table, would you let me know how i
should go for it!?( i mean combining Sweave arguments and Latex expressions)
thanks for your time;
Mostafa