[R] www.... News - Krankenkassen - ....

Thomas Schönhoff tschoenhoff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:58:29 CET 2005

Hello Martin,

2005/11/16, Martin Maechler <maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch>:
> Sorry to everyone -- I'm deeply embarrassed that this private
> reply (to Hans-Peter) accidentally went to the whole R-help list.
>
> It's bad enough (and inavoidable as long as we keep the list
> open) that real spam occasionally goes through, but
> of all people, I should know better and be more careful ....

In the end there is only a very small segment of spam getting the spam
filters, not to say: Great job, no reason to worry.
After all, finally everone has the possiblity to also kill spam in its
only mail client aterwards!
On this occasion, thanks for setting up and running this good and helpful list.

sincerely

Thomas