[R] directional correlograms?

Jeff D. Hamann jeff.hamann at forestinformatics.com
Sat Nov 19 22:18:26 CET 2005

I've run out of ideas for a simple solution, so...

Does anyone know of a package that can compute directional correlograms?
The spatial package seems to work for all directions,

Usage:

     correlogram(krig, nint, plotit = TRUE,  ...)

but I don't know how to modify the spatial package (if required) or how I
can arrange/filter the data to be able to compute directional correlograms
so that I may use the spatial::correlogram().

I've used the spatmast package in S+ (but need to be able to do this in R).

Thanks,
Jeff.

--
Jeff D. Hamann