[R] Any volonteer to maintain package R2HTML ?

Eric Lecoutre ericlecoutre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:29:35 CET 2005

Hi useRs!

I am in search of any R programer / user to go on with the package R2HTML.
I did change of job 3 months ago and I could only realize I have
absolutely no time anymore for that (even so little) task.

R2HTML package consists in a set of HTML.* functions that could be
used to export R objects to raw HTML. It could also be used in a
litterate programing way thanks to Sweave tool.

Basically, the task should not be too hard, as the whole stuff works
as it ; it consists mainly in adapting little parts as R new versions
do require such or such additional quality check. Currently, .Rd help
files require some minors modifs to pass checks (break returns). I was
intending to do that this week end but did fail installing all
necessary stuff to compile R packages (I do not have all admin rights
on my new computer).

If anyone is interested, please contact me directly at: ericlecoutre at gmail.com

Best wishes, and all go happyR and happyR!

Eric