[R] graphing help

Deepayan Sarkar deepayan.sarkar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 21:19:24 CET 2005

On 11/22/05, Anthony Pitts <apitts at burstmedia.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone know how to make R graph the x-axis in descending order? I am
> all set in creating a vertical bar chart using either the plot or the xychart
> (in lattice),

There's no such function, I presume you mean barchart.

> but I need the x-axis in descending order.

I'm a bit confused, because a vertical barchart would normally have a
categorical variable on the x-axis, yet you talk of numeric labels for
them. Please provide a reproducible example. For numeric axes
specifying a reversed xlim (e.g. xlim = c(10, 0) ) should work.

-Deepayan