[R] Survreg Weibull lambda and p

Ales Ziberna aleszib at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:12:43 CET 2005

Firstly, I assume that your variable is a numeric one. For seperat values p
and lambda for diferent categories, you should convert it to factor.

However, this has no effect in your case, since you have only 2 categories.
You can have only one p and lambda for a variable with only 2 values. The
model can only evaluate the diference, which is what you got, assuming that
your groups are coded in such a way, that the difference between the codes
is 1.

Best,
Ales Ziberna