[R] covariance analysis by using R

a.menicacci@fr.fournierpharma.com a.menicacci at fr.fournierpharma.com
Fri Nov 25 11:32:24 CET 2005

Hi,

Is anyone has solved MR Xin Meng problem (see below) ?

We have the same analysis configuration : 10 groups (including control one)
with 2 mesures for each (ref at t0 and response at t1).

We expect to compare each group response with control response (group 1)
using a multiple comparison procedure (Dunnett test).

In order to perform this test, we have to normalize our data (as you) to
correct response values by the base line normalized.

Covariance analysis seems to represent the best way to do this. But how to
perform this by using R ?

So, if  someone is able to deal with this problem, could you please share
with us your precious knowledge ?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards.

Alexandre MENICACCI