[R] Tiger Mac stalls running Rcmdr program

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Fri Nov 25 13:43:08 CET 2005

Dear Maha,

I'm not a Mac user, so can't offer much help, since you appear to have
followed the Mac installation notes. (Rick: I'm copying this reply to you in
case you didn't see Maha's message on r-help.)

I'm writing primarily to make sure that you know that the Rcmdr doesn't
support either structural-equation modeling or meta-analysis.

Regards,
 John

John Fox
Department of Sociology