[R] Using an editor with R

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 00:21:52 CET 2005

But beware of those untrustworthy ESS users :)

>From www.vim.org:

The spammers have found us
[2005-11-18] I suppose I should be surprised that it took this long
but it appears as if the spammers have found us. There are two things
that I want to do to fix this: (1) Implement moderators, (2) Require
login to post a tip. I would like to get a quick and dirty version of
#1 up quickly to deal with the problem. I am looking for volunteers to
moderate. A moderator must: (a) visit and read tips regularly, (b) be
willing to dedicate time to moderating, (c) be a good person. OK, so I
admit (c) might be a bit much but if you are a vim user there is a
good chance you are a good person (it is the emacs users I never know
if I can trust :). If you are interested please send me an email at
scott dot m dot johnston at g mail dot com. Thanks for your patience.
(Scott Johnston)