[R] Games-Howell, Gabriel, Hochberg

Claus Atzenbeck claus.atzenbeck at freenet.de
Mon Nov 28 14:57:28 CET 2005

Hello,

I read a book about statistics in psychology. The authors use SPSS. They
talk about post hoc tests after ANOVA finds significant effects:

    - Gabriel's procedure (for equal or slightly different sample sizes)
    - Hochberg's GT2 (for different sample sizes)
    - Games-Howell procedure (for populations with unequal variances)

I could not find them in R. Do they not exist in R or are there any
equivalents?

I know that I can use Tukey HSD if the sample sizes are equal and the
variances are homogeneous.

Thanks!
Claus