[R] plotting filled.contour without color key

Eric Archer Eric.Archer at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 29 19:41:53 CET 2005

List,

I'd like to plot a filled.contour() plot, but exclude the color key that
is printed on the left side.  I understand that the key.axis argument
allows for control of the axes around the key, but there doesn't seem to
be an argument that eliminates it all together.  I have looked in the
help files for the function and the archives, but have not come across
an answer or clue to the answer.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

--

Eric Archer, Ph.D.
NOAA-SWFSC
eric.archer at noaa.gov

"Lighthouses are more helpful than churches."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"Cogita tute" - Think for yourself