[R] Games-Howell, Gabriel, Hochberg

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 16:49:30 CET 2005

One could have a method= argument with
the default chosen by using the flowchart and the output including
information on which method was used.  A good help page
and/or vignette (that included the flowchart) could help ameliorate
difficulties.  That would still allow the user to specify a particular method
and provide for sufficient understanding.