[R] Regression slope confidence interval

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sat Oct 1 21:25:29 CEST 2005

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Christian Hennig wrote:

>> ?confint
>>

> Thank you to all of you.
>
> As far as I see this is not mentioned on the lm help page (though I
> presumably don't have the recent version), which I would
> suggest...

and I would suggest that you study a good book on the subject.

(confint and its lm method come from MASS.  It is not specific to lm.
There are lots of applicable generics not mentioned on the help pages of
specific model-fitting functions.)

help.search("confidence interval") does get you there, for example.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk