[R] Getting eps into Word documents.

Rolf Turner rolf at math.unb.ca
Mon Oct 3 21:31:28 CEST 2005

A student in one of my courses has asked me about getting R graphics
output (under Linux) into a Word document.  I.e. she wants to do her
R thing under Linux, but then do her word processing using Word.

Scanning around the r-help archives I encountered an inquiry about
this topic --- eps into Word documents --- from Paul Johnson but
found no replies to it.  I tried contacting him but the email address
in the archives appeared not to be valid.  Does anyone know a
satisfactory solution to the problem of including a graphic which
exists in the form of a *.eps (encapsulated postscript) file into a
Word document.  If so, would you be willing to share it with me and
my student?

If so, please be gentle in your explanation.  I am not myself (repeat
***NOT***) a user of Word!

Thanks.

			cheers,

				Rolf Turner