[R] Fisher's discriminant functions

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Wed Oct 5 10:06:34 CEST 2005

Hi,
I have the same problem.
I found a solution but I think there is something of more simple and correct.

I take a group and I put 0 the values of the other group, after I use the
function "glm" to abtain the  Fisher's discriminant function for this group.
I repeat the same for all the groups.

Some times ago i try to make the same query but without results.

Best wishes
Leonardo