[R] panel data unit root tests

jukka ruohonen jukka.ruohonen at helsinki.fi
Fri Oct 7 10:00:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

The question is as follows: has anyone coded panel data unit root tests
with R? Even the "first generation" tests (see e.g. Levin & Lin 1993;
Pesaran, & Smith & Im 1996; Maddala & Wu 1999) would be sufficient for my
needs. To my understanding, these are rather easy to code, but as I have
taken just my first steps in coding with R, existing code would save me
from a lot of trouble & time.

With regards,

Jukka Ruohonen
University of Helsinki