[R] permutational Kolmogorov-Smirnov p-value for paired data

John Chen jwcasl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:05:18 CEST 2005

Dear List,

I am new to R and find it very powerful. I would like to compute the
permutational p-value for paired data using Kolmogorov-Smirnov, but
the built-in ks.test does not have this option, unlike the t.test
which has a paired=TRUE flag. Has someone written a library or a
routine that does this? Alternatively, if someone could show me how to
do pair-wise permutations in R, then I can compute the ks statistic
for each permutation, that'll work too. Thank you!

John