[R] how to control ticks in plots with yasp or xasp

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Sat Oct 8 17:29:27 CEST 2005

Oops, Mark, bad typo indeed.

But yaxp is what I had in my R program and it did not help.

I did obtain control over my tick marks by drawing them myself, as
you suggest. But I was curious as to how to use yaxp since the help
on "par" gives it as a possible way of controlling ticks. Maybe it
should be removed from the help file?

Thanks for your help,