[R] bug checking

Marc Schwartz MSchwartz at mn.rr.com
Wed Oct 12 14:31:03 CEST 2005

Three additional comments:

1. The same phenomena occurs on the y axis if the x and y values are
reversed.

2. I neglected to mention this last night (my time), but given that
"chron" is not part of the base R distribution, the proper procedure for
actually filing a bug against the package would be to contact the
author/maintainer (Kurt) and not to file a bug in the main R bug
tracking system.

3. The problem with 'col.main' is I believe a result of this argument
being passed as part of the "..." arguments to plot.times(). Hence you
end up with partial matching of the argument here, so "col.main" is
operated upon in the same fashion as "col".

HTH,

Marc Schwartz