[R] About Qusi-Monte carlo program

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 13 08:40:06 CEST 2005

I suspect you mean `Quasi-Monte Carlo', but that is used to do integration
not simulation.

Using help.search led ne to

LowDiscrepancy(fOptions)
                         Low Discrepancy Sequences
QUnif(sfsmisc)          Quasi Randum Numbers via Halton Sequences

both of which generate the integration points for Quasi-Monte Carlo.