[R] Question about Boxplots

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sat Oct 15 00:37:45 CEST 2005

?par
?plot.default

In particular you want to set the ylim parameter. However, note that the
axis drawing procedures try to choose "pretty" axis labels. These can be
changed by using low level tools -- see ?axis.

Please also read "An Introduction to R" and other relevant docs before
posting. Base R is very well documented and you will find answers for many
questions readily available in its man pages. Also check the CRAN website
for other reference material and books that you may find useful in learning
R.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box