[R] Efficient ways of finding functions and Breslow-Day test for homogeneity of the odds ratio

MJ Price, Social Medicine Malcolm.Price at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Oct 18 15:27:44 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I have been trying to find a function to calculate the Breslow-Day test for
homogeneity of the odds ratio in R. I know the test can be preformed in SAS
but i was wondering if anyone could help me to perform this in r.

In addition i have the fullrefman file to search for functions in the basic
R packages, does anyone have any suggestions of an efficient way of
searching for functions in the other add-on packages on the website?

Thanks in advance

Malcolm