[R] forrest plot

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Oct 20 11:07:38 CEST 2005

Hi

As far as I can see rmeta package is available for download via
CRAN. So what you have to do is download a package, install it
to appropriate directory and make it available by library(rmeta).

And maybe you find useful also download "An introduction to R"
or other basic documentation and read it.

HTH
Petr